3.08.2012

Title Me

In my mind, I'm an excellent blogger. In reality, not so much.
I have about 500 million half-written posts waiting to be published. I come up with all sorts of great things to talk about- usually right before bedtime...while I'm a little half-in-the-bag (usually) & then what?
I say F-it and save it for tomorrow.
Who am I kidding?
I never finish. Tomorrow never comes.
Save. Preview. Close. Haha. I'm doing it again!
Honestly, I don't know what my problem is. 
Perhaps it's the fact that I have no audience.
Wait, that's not true...I do- but I have no idea who any of them are.
<Yeah. I'm talkin' to YOU>
 - oooor - 
maybe I should hone up my writing skills?
That is why I started blogging.
I've been writing since- I could write.
Just like I've been drawing since- you guessed it- I could draw.
My mom or aunts would create little 'books' of stapled paper so I could illustrate my made up stories.
But.
I also don't like being told what to do....in sorts.
The thought of someone correcting what I'm sure is out-of-bounds-grammatical-chaos
down right sends chills up my spine.
Lol.
Like I'm back-woods or something.
Some may argue with that, but I just like doing my own thing.

I guess this is what happens- I get way too distracted~!
I start listening to music.

I'm designing packaging for my products-
printing them on my godforsaken Epson printer- which btw is amazing when the thing ACTUALLY prints. 
Holy mother.
I've been ready to pull my hair out all day with this thing!
Print!
Just! Print!!!
PICK UP THE PAPER. & PRINT!
 
 Or don't. Just waste my time. Stupid jerkface.

{p.s. Happy Birthday Motherdearest!!}

{p.p.s. Look! I published this!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...